Kamis, 02 Februari 2017

Red hot! Emma Roberts shows off her new fiery colored hair as she leaves the salon in Hollywood

Emma Roberts-Fiery redhead.
25-year-old showed her hair color when left the Salon in Hollywood on Thursday night.
Dressed with a skirt pink clear, black brogues, green Utility Jacket and Grateful Deadband shirt, carrying canvas backpack, actress grunge was spotted with fresh orange hair.

Also on display was the star of a wedding ring, after his reconciliation with boyfriend Evan Peters.
After separating in May last year, the couple were spotted together out again in November, causing rumors of their relationship was off.
Emma last week confirmed his appointment, share a sweet addition to the two together in Italy in Instagram on 30-th anniversary of Evan.


"Happy birthday to the guy who gave me a ride Piggy behind the Coliseum in our hotel, because my feet hurt, she captioned photos. ' happy 30 my love. '
It was a rare admission of private actresses, who admitted Allure magazine in the year 2015 May step away from the spotlight.
"I think as I get older, the time has come when I do not want to be in front of the camera already and want to be more behind the scenes, ' revealed. ' I'd love to produce and possibly write '.



She said that it was something that came up during the filming of the series screamQueens.
"I thought about how many scream Queens, where every morning, a full head of hair and makeup and high heels mini dress," he admitted. "And I thought, ' you know,kind of want to work one day, and no matter what I look like." it would be nice to simply slip away for a bit. '
At the moment, the actress and his new hair-seems to be happy in the limelight.






banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: