Jumat, 24 Maret 2017

'I felt it was time for an upgrade': Stephen Hawking auditions A-listers Rebel Wilson, Liam Neeson and Eddie Redmayne to be his new voice in hilarious Red Nose Day sketch

His computerised voice is instantly recognisable all around the world.
But Professor Stephen Hawking was filmed auditioning a host of A-listers for a new voice as part of a humorous Red Nose Day sketch.
Rebel Wilson, Liam Neeson and Eddie Redmayne were among those who took part in the skit.

Explaining his search for a new voice, Professor Hawking - who has used the same trademarked voice for over 30 years - said: 'I felt it was time for a voice upgrade so I asked Comic Relief to help me out.'
But he apparently wasn't impressed by the auditions, adding: 'I probably shouldn’t have bothered, as these celebrities are a right bunch of jokers.
After unveiling his choice of his new voice, he said: 'I’m pretty happy with my new voice though, I think it’ll give my lectures a bit more oomph.’

In the clip, various celebrities are seen explaining to the physicist why they should be picked.
Taken star Liam - who is also starring in the Love Actually special for Red Nose Day - says: 'Stephen, it's me. Surely it has to be me. Listen to my voice - it's deep, it's sexy, it's got a tinge of physics.'
Meanwhile, Rebel starts her audition by saying: 'Hi, I'm Rebel Wilson and I'm reading for the role of Stephen Hawking. He's a really smart guy, so I think we'd be the perfect match really.'
And Eddie - who famously played the scientist in The Theory of Everything - is annoyed that he even has to audition. read more.....
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: