Sabtu, 25 Maret 2017

Don't Stop... Cooking! Former S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens named as first contestant to join new series of Celebrity Masterchef

She's more known for her singing and dancing.
But Rachel Stevens is set to prove she's multi-talented, after being unveiled as the first star to join Celebrity Masterchef.
The former S Club singer, 38, will compete against 19 celebrities in the upcoming season this summer.

A source told The Sun, 'Rachel loves cooking and can't wait to get into the kitchen. She's a keen amateur chef and won't be going home without a fight.'
Last year Rachel told MailOnline, she wasn't so confident in her cooking skills.

Speaking about her diet she said: 'I'm learning to cook. It's not my forté, but I try and balance my portion sizes.
'I love my carbs, especially in winter. I know it's boring to say, but running after the kids helps me keep in shape.read more...
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: